Red White & Bloom Brands Inc. (CSE: RWB and OTC: RWBYF) (“RWB” or the “Company”) previously announced that it did not file its audit in advance of the April 30, 2021 deadline. The Company anticipates filing its 2020 audited financial statements on or before May 31, 2021. As a result of today’s announcement, RWB is providing certain 2020 and subsequent financial results:
Certain highlights for 2020 and subsequent to the year end:
- System wide product sales1 for the Company, which excludes RWB Michigan, RWB Florida and RWB Illinois, in the fourth quarter of 2020 were approximately CDN $26.5 million, an increase of 218% over the third quarter and the first full quarter post-closing of the Platinum Vape (“PV”) acquisition;
- RWB closed its acquisition of Acreage Florida, Inc. which included an approximate 114,000 SF facility for cultivation and 8 leased stores. RWB Florida is licensed to operate medical marijuana dispensaries (MMTCs), a processing facility, and a cultivation facility;
- RWB closed on the acquisition of PV, which is licensed in the State of California and has products available in Michigan and Oklahoma with agreements in place to expand to Arizona;
- RWB closed on the acquisition of Mid-American Growers, owners of 3.6 million square foot glass greenhouse in the State of Illinois. The Company has since entered into a definitive agreement to purchase one of only 21 cannabis licenses and operations in Illinois, for consideration of approximately US$45 million;
- RWB has funded US$75 million to PharmaCo, a Michigan based licensed operator that has acquired 18 provisioning centers (dispensaries) and multiple cultivation centers. PharmaCo sales in 2020 were approximately CDN $70 million with 8 stores operating as of the end of 2020;
- RWB has submitted its applications to regulators in the state of Michigan to complete the acquisition of all the assets of PharmaCo, the closing of which is fully funded;
- The Company has raised in excess of US$110 million, in both debt and equity, between January 1, 2020 and April 30, 2021;
- The Company has completed, or has definitive agreements for, the acquisition of THC licensed entities in Michigan, Illinois, Florida, California, and Massachusetts;
- Total consideration for completed and pending mergers and acquisitions exceeds US$250 million;
- Once all acquisitions are closed, RWB, and RWB brands will be available in 6 of the top 10 states in the US, measured by cannabis revenue, with sales in 2020 exceeding $8.8B.
“Despite our frustration with the delay in releasing our results for 2020, we are thrilled with what we have accomplished over the year, and the first few months of 2021. I see a company that has grown from being an arm’s-length investor in Michigan, to a footprint that will see RWB deploy its house of brand strategy in six of the most coveted cannabis markets in the United States,” said Brad Rogers, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of RWB. “When I reflect on the foundation we’ve set for this company to build on, including our brand strategy, I see a unique approach to the market. In the last 16 months or so we went public, raised over a hundred million dollars, entered into agreements for over a quarter billion dollars of acquisitions, and closed over half of those already. We have a strategy to rapidly build scale in two of the best limited-license markets in the US, and our previous investments in Michigan have already achieved this. In our brand portfolio, we see PV expanding quickly and decisively, while High Times has sold out every time its released in Michigan.”
Mr. Rogers concluded: “I am incredibly proud of the work our team has accomplished in 2020 and subsequently. Together, we will continue to stay focused on going deeper in our core states, the judicious deployment of capital, and growing our business.”
1System wide product sales is a financial measure that is not determined or defined in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards, as issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (“IFRS”). System-wide product sales represents the sum of direct sales and indirect sales of PV branded products as well as hemp and CBD sales. It does not include PharmaCo, RWB Illinois or RWB Florida results.