Vext Science, Inc. (“Vext” or the “Company”) (CSE: VEXT) (OTCQX: VEXTF), a cannabinoid brand leader based in Arizona, leveraging its core expertise in extraction, manufacturing, cultivation and marketing to build a profitable multi-state footprint, today released the results of its annual general meeting (“AGM”) held on Wednesday, December 15, 2021. Shareholders representing 50.27% of the 137,603,724 eligible votes1 as of the record date of the meeting were present at the AGM.
The Company’s shareholders voted in favour of all items of business brought forward. These items of business included:
- setting the number of directors to be elected at the meeting, to four (4);
- the election of director nominees: Eric Offenberger, David Eaton, Jason T. Nguyen, and Dr. Jonathan Shelton;
- the appointment of Harbourside CPA, LLP as auditors of the Company for the ensuing year;
- the passing, with or without variation, the ordinary resolution to ratify and approve the continuation of the Company’s Stock Option Plan; and
- the passing, with or without variation, the ordinary resolution to ratify and approve the continuation of the Company’s Restricted Share Unit Plan.
For more information on any of the items of business brought forward at the AGM, please see the information circular dated November 5, 2021, filed on SEDAR.