Trulieve Cannabis Corp. (CSE: TRUL) (OTCQX: TCNNF), a leading and top-performing cannabis company in the United States, today announced that CEO Kim Rivers will be participating in various investor conferences in June.
- The 18th Annual Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference will be held on June 2, 2021. Ms. Rivers will be hosting investor one-on-one and group meetings.
- Ms. Rivers will be a keynote speaker at Benzinga’s Cannabis Capital Conference, Friday June 4, 2021 from 9:10-9:25 a.m. ET. The fireside chat will be hosted by Cheddar Reporter Chloe Aiello.
- Grizzle’s CannabisCon will feature Ms. Rivers on a panel discussion and will be live streamed on YouTube June 7, 2021 starting at 11:00 a.m. ET
- The Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference is being held June 8-10, 2021. Ms Rivers will be hosting one-on-one and group meetings on June 8th.
- Management will present and host one-on-one and group meetings at Oppenheimer’s 21st Annual consumer Growth & E-Commerce Conference June 15, 2021
- Ms. Rivers will be participating in the Robin Hood Investors Conference on June 16, 2021. 100% of ticket sales for this event go directly to the fight against poverty.
For more information on upcoming Trulieve event participation, please visit https://investors.trulieve.com/events-presentations.